Blast from Someone Else's Past

The other night, I junked out on PBS (I love the News Hour). There's a local show about Cincinnati events. For some reason, the show played a long clip from Hamilton High School Class of 1956's 50th High School Reunion DVD. It looked like everyone was having a great time--particularly one lady (featured in the clip). The very beginning of the clip is from the dinner performance by The Avalons (here's their updated website). Nailed it.

I hope my 50th high school class reunion is just as magical to me as this lady's was to her. Bye, Y'all.

2 comments:

Julie Tiemann said...

Wow.

Have you been to a reunion yet? I have had little to no desire myself. And now that we have Facebook, what's the point, really?

Rachel Boldman said...

My husband's family is from Hamilton! And, Hamilton actually used to be "Hamilton!" with the exclamation point at the end and everything. :)