Quiltin' All the Way from Bean Town

During a quick trip to Boston, I had the pleasure of meeting up with the Traveling Harrises and Their Dancing Bears for dinner and chat.  Great to see friends and their growing family.  Somewhere along the way, supermom Erin had time to make the twins a beautiful quilt, and they bestowed it on us at dinner.  You can see more pictures of the quilt at the Harris blog here.  Here are some pictures of us (and I mean all of us) enjoying it:








After the fun was over, I got on the floor for some tummy time/planking of my own.  It was primarily a move of dominance to make sure my children realize their father has a very strong and developed neck--particularly the nape.  My fathering book taught me that respect must be earned; you can check that off the list.

No comments: