A Few Notes

On the picture: This is the Padgett Manor amidst the first snow storm of this winter. There is much more snow on the ground now. Anyone interested in owning a beautiful and spacious New England bungalow? Since we're talking real estate, why does the concept of a "bonus room" automatically make me think of pinball machine going nuts with lights and arpeggiating sounds?

On the domain name: It seems that there has been a lot of blogspot-squatting going on. Of course, I've come to this pretty late in the game. Our domain name is supposed to be read as "The 'A's Have It." The reason: All of our names start with the letter A. Austin, Anna, and Adelaide (the puppy). It's hokey; I admit it.

On the upcoming week: I might be going to the New Hampshire State House to sit in on the hearings for a bill proposing mandatory seat belt requirements. If you don't know, the state's motto is "Live Free or Die." I'll try to let you know what I've learned about these people in future posts. It's a funny place to live--and I don't really mean "ha-ha funny." For now, rest assured that Anna and I always exercise our right to wear our seat belts.

No comments: