Greetings and Catching Up

Greetings. We've joined the ranks and have started a "family blog." We're hoping that you'll feel updated after visiting. I'll make every attempt to boil down every post to a single, Doogie Howser-ian truth, but I make no promises.

I'm using my first post to get you, my reader, up to speed on our lives so far. For the sake of your time, I've created a few categories that may help you:

If we haven't spoken in a few days/weeks: My car died a brutal death, but it has been resurrected by the local dealership with the help of some money.

If we haven't spoken in a few months: Padgett Manor is on the market. We are trying to sell our house in one of the worst markets in recent history. As you may or may not know, I've accepted a position at a firm in Cincinnati, OH. We shall soon move. Also, my car recently died; it's been taken care of.

If we haven't spoken in a couple of years: We live in New Hampshire now. I'm finishing up my third year of law school. We bought a house here (widely known as "Padgett Manor" or "Old Man Padgett's"), but it is currently on the market. 'We will move to Cincinnati after graduation, so we're hoping it will sell soon so I may buy a new car. Mine recently died, but it's been taken care of.

If we haven't spoken in 3-5 years: Anna and I both moved to Cincinnati. We tied the knot in 2005 and immediately got Adelaide (our puppy). After I finished my MM course work (thesis on Elgar), we moved to New Hampshire for law school. We moved into a house, but we're currently trying to sell it in preparation for our move back to Cincinnati. We also hope to soon replace my car, which recently died. But it's been taken care of.

If we haven't spoken in 5+ years: Forget everything you knew about us and catch up with the above descriptions. Things are going well with the Padgetts, save for my car. It recently died, but it's been taken care of.

From here, we will start posting on some of the milestones and trivial events of our short time on this planet. Put us on your Google Reader or other blog subscription service, and keep in contact with us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Austin,
Thanks for the updates, good to get up to speed on the Padgett family. We are looking forward to your return to the Nati. One question that wasn't answered in your above posts: How is your car holding up? I know that was a concern of yours, just curious.

Gonsior

Julie Tiemann said...

I should have known yours would be the most smart-ass blog ever. I'm so looking foward to hearing more about your life. Especially your car.