New Hampshire

After the conference we headed to New Hampshire. For those who don't know, Austin attended law school in Concord, NH. We were able to visit some dear friends we made while living there. Because our visit was short we didn't get to see everyone-so we will have to catch you next trip:). It is wonderful to have friendships that survive time and distance.
I am kicking myself for my lack of picture taking. I guess I was having too much fun to take pictures. I did however manage to get a few pictures of our favorite local businesses- Quilted Threads is a wonderful quilt shop, it dazzles the eye, and sparks creativity (quilting is on my lists of things I want to learn) plus it is run by one of my favorite people. Granite State Chocolate has a milk chocolate that is a little smoky and oh so good. Bread and Chocolate is what it says and it is delicious.

No comments: