Aerosol Pancakes

Fun product review time! Have you ever wanted to combine the great taste of pancakes with the convenience of EZ Cheez? Do you still need the product to meet the USDA's standards for an organic label? Your wish is my command. Meet Batter Blaster:



Amazing! I first read about this product on Jorge Garcia's blog. When we spotted it at Whole Foods, I knew that we had to try it. I'm a huge pancake fan, but I'm not a huge fan of doing dishes. The Batter Blaster seemed like it would alleviate the need to dirty up and subsequently wash a mixing bowl, so it was worth a shot. However, I was skeptical going into the grand experiment.

The batter actually tastes pretty good. It flows really easily from the can-as you would expect-so you can make designs. I wasn't thrilled with the density of the pancake (very, very light), but that one concern is overshadowed by the simplicity and taste of the product. Have I mentioned that it's organic? If you try it out, let us know what you think.

2 comments:

Mike Tiemann said...

That is, in a word, amazing.
Austin, next time we meet, we must have a chugging contest. You. Me. Organic Batter Blaster.

Dan said...

I was under the impression that things you purchase in cans like this are supposed to be consumed directly, not cooked.