Lookalikes Revisited


A few posts ago, I wrote about how much people think I look like Harry Potter. There was a relative "outpouring" of comments. Mike commented that people think he looks like Jake Gyllenhall, making Julie, his lady friend, Reese. Nate commented that he looks like Tom Hanks in one of his particularly brilliant portrayals, making Erin, his lady friend, Antonio Banderas. Sorry, Erin. If it makes you feel better, Anna would be Ginevra Weasley to my Harry.


I thought I'd follow up with another post on the same subject. A few years ago, my buddy Robert Z. spotted this photograph in Foreign Policy magazine. I'll admit that I look a little like Harry Potter, but, particularly when I have shaggy hair, I look exactly like this photograph of South Korean heartthrob Bae Yong-Joon. I'm working on piecing together this outfit for a direct comparison photograph. Don't hold your breath; it's a tough jacket to find on a budget.

Here's my most recent attempt:

6 comments:

Robert Z said...

What kind of a dork finds a Korean pop star lookalike of his friend in Foreign Policy magazine?

That would be me.

Chris Rogers said...

At one point in my life I was likened to DJ from "Roseanne."

Jennie Callahan said...

I'm digging the red hair on Anna.

Julie Tiemann said...

Wow - that's an uncanny resemblance. Not sure what uncanny means though. Off to look that up...

I love Anna's hair too!

bobbie sue said...

I agree -- Anna's hair is awesome. (Sorry to take the focus away from you, Austin!)

AP said...

I agree that Anna's hair looks amazing--as it always does. I also think that my hair helmet is well-formed.