From the Floor: Done and Done


Adelaide Macaroni Padgett is a puppy, specializing in sleep and play. She is author of The Perils of White Puppies in New England, Growling at Windmills, and Bichon: The Story of an Urban Sophisticate. Her series for this blog "From the Floor" strives to provide a commonplace-if not subaltern-view of newsworthy events.

Concord, NH--So, Anna and Austin are super-busy right now with unpacking and bar review, so I thought that I would give you the post about graduation. After moving back to Cincinnati, we turned right back around to New Hampshire, including a 17-hour day in the car--very long for a puppy. When we got back to our New England house, I was ready to play/practice my bipedalism.




The best part was that Grandmother Nancy and Great-Grandmother Hendricks came up to join in the festivities. They are two of my favorite ladies (check me and G-G Hendricks making eyes in the top picture), and they treat me like one of the less hairy members of the family.


While processing through the line, Austin snapped some pictures from his "Tam-Cam." You can really see the beauty of White Park and the scruffs or nuchae of his classmates' necks.


White Park is one of my favorite places to go for walks and a great place for pictures. I've also heard that they have an awesome hill for sledding in the snow.

I'm proud of Austin. After three years of hard work, he gets to go work hard. Have fun with that, dude. I'll think of you when I'm napping and playing all day long. But seriously, I love this guy.

Alright, Big Guy. It's time for me to help you keep it real while you study for the bar exam. You will pass this thing and buy me another yard in which to play.

1 comment:

Julie Tiemann said...

Yes, but Addie, the difference is that now after Austin's hard work all day, he won't have to work hard at night. So he can play with cute little you in that yard he's going to buy you.