Law Prom Pics

As requested in the comments of Addy's last post, here are some law prom pictures. You asked, dear readers. We deliver. Here is a picture of us on arrival to the event but before we got to the coat rack. Credit: Chibuzo.

Here is a small sample of the group that we went with (from L to R: Sean, Yapes, Jen, Anna, Austin). Big shout out to Sean in D.C. for sporting a Bird of Paradise boutonniere (also pictured) provided by his date Tess (who also gets the picture credit).

For a better close-up of the Bird of Paradise (Strelitzia Reginae), see the picture below:


To see what I wish his boutonniere had been, see the picture below:


I refuse to give credit for the last two pictures out of a principle that I have not yet formed and have never lived by.

2 comments:

Julie Tiemann said...

Hot-ties.

bobbie sue said...

Thanks for posting pictures - I LOVE Anna's dress! I think she resembles Reese Witherspoon in the top photo.