Update on Addy

Greetings, all. A few weeks ago I posted that our dog wasn't feeling too hot. Well, Addy is still under the weather. She has a curious lump under the skin near her back leg. She seemed to be doing better a week ago, but we found another lump on the other side of her body. She's been to the vet several times since President's Day, and the poor little puppy spent most of today getting poked and prodded.

As of today, her doctor has ruled out the agressive forms of cancer, which is awesome news. The second lump has receded significantly. More awesome news. The first lump has yet to back down, so we're watching that one closely. Also, Addy is not feeling that hot. It's hard to get her to eat, and she just wants to lay down all the time. We've started a different round of medicine tonight, so I'm hoping that we see some improvement in the next couple of days--at least in her activity level.

It's been over two weeks since she brought me a ball to throw, so I'm ready to get my little puppy girl back and running.

2 comments:

Julie Tiemann said...

Oh, that makes me so sad. I'm so sorry, you guys. Thanks for the update; please keep us posted on that sweet Addy!!

bobbie sue said...

I'm so sorry to hear this. :(